javascript

From: <wgzhu@quoininc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:03:05 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi! Everybody:
I do not know if this is the appropriate place to pose this question. I
am having difficulty to reset the event handler I disable earlier. Is
anybody out there know how to do that?

The scenario is :
I have a set of buttons when mouse over and out they change images.
After I click one of them I want it change to depressed image and
disable the mouse out event of this button so it will remain depressed
when I move the mouse to other buttons. When I click another button
within this set of buttons, I want to change the depressed button back
to before being click which is being active when mouse over and out. I
can successfully to inactive the mouseout event of the clicked button,
but can not reset it back to live again.

Did anybody encounter this or similar situation before?

Thanks a lot!

Grace