From: Dave J Woolley <DJW@bts.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:37:42 -0000
To: www-html@w3.org
Cc: "'Jonathan Wright (DNA) '" <dna@dna-rna.freeserve.co.uk>
> From:	Jonathan Wright (DNA) [SMTP:dna@dna-rna.freeserve.co.uk]
	This doesn't strike me as on topic for the HTML
	list, but points you should be aware of are:

> All my pages are normal, static HTML. Nothing too complex, just a few
> JavaScript calls for the links. I'm using SSI tags to help make life
	Javascript links are an accessibility no no.  Most
	uses make the page unuseable without Javascript but
	add no useability value.  (Please refer to
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/ for accessibility issues in

> easier. I'm using a combination of 'include virtual' and 'exec cgi'.
> 'include virtual' are just the rest of the static html. Anything with
	SSI breaks page cacheability unless done in a really
	sophisticated way.

> -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- << File: news.pl >>  << File: test.shtml >>
> << File: news.shtml >>
	If you want plain text attachments to be read on a list,
	include them in the body.  That way they will also be
	covered by the PGP signature.