Re: microsoft browsers

From: Ignacio Javier <igjav@ctv.es>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:34:13 +0100
> I use both NS 4.7 and MSIE 5.0 and can look at the same file in a tile
> window with them both at the same time no problem

I might have confused the meaning of my question in the last mail, I was
referring about use, for example, IE3, IE4 and IE5 in same partition.
I know you can compatibilize practically ever combination of
browsers/versions, except internet explorer versions vertically, due
probably to the stretch binding between OS and browser. I know there have
been lot of tries, some of them sucessfull to unlink Explorer from Win98, so
It's not problem of tech, is a problem to have a no hacked, non buggy, well
tested, and VERTICAL testing environment for IE.