microsoft browsers

From: Ignacio Javier <igjav@ctv.es>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 11:53:27 +0100
To: <www-html@w3.org>
For long ago I had the idea (based on facts, I think) that you cannot
compatibilize the presence of two different Internet Explorer browsers on
Win32 (except perhaphs Explorer 2 or - with 4 or +). The question is:

anyone knows the existence of a patch or maybe a "kernelled" version
(including activex and scripting support, at least) that makes a fact the
posibility of compatibilizing the activeX compatible browsers in a same win
primary partition?

Chris Wilson perhaps?