Resent-From headers (was Re: Device upload for all platforms)

On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 02:13:36PM -0500, JOrendorff@ixl.com wrote:
> The, er, messages in favor of "device upload" all seem to have:
>
> in the headers.  All the *other* messages on this list say:
>
> What does this mean?  Is it a misspelling of "Resentment-From"?

Messages sent to this list by non-subscribers are bounced to me
(the list maintainer) for approval, to prevent spam from being
distributed to the list.

When I resend these messages to the list, the Resent-* headers
are added by my mail client. For more info on those, see section
"3.6.6. Resent fields" in http://www.imc.org/draft-ietf-drums-msg-fmt

--
Gerald Oskoboiny       <gerald@w3.org>  +1 617 253 2920
System Administrator   http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/