Resent-From headers (was Re: Device upload for all platforms)

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:27:24 -0500
To: JOrendorff@ixl.com
Cc: www-html@w3.org

> in the headers.  All the *other* messages on this list say:
>
> What does this mean?  Is it a misspelling of "Resentment-From"?

Messages sent to this list by non-subscribers are bounced to me
(the list maintainer) for approval, to prevent spam from being
distributed to the list.

When I resend these messages to the list, the Resent-* headers
are added by my mail client. For more info on those, see section
"3.6.6. Resent fields" in http://www.imc.org/draft-ietf-drums-msg-fmt

--
Gerald Oskoboiny       <gerald@w3.org>  +1 617 253 2920
System Administrator   http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/