In support of non proprietary device upload standards.

From: Alessandro Forghieri <Alessandro.Forghieri@think3.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:36:59 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>
Sirs:

I am sending this letter to let you know that as a developer and an
interested party in web standards development, I am very much in support of
the proposed device upload standard, as put forward in
http://www.bovik.org/device-upload.html.

Best regards,
	Alessandro Forghieri
	Product Manger
	Think3, Inc.

Disclaimer:
Views expressed in this message represent personal opinions and do not,
implicitely or otherwise, represent the position of Think3, Inc.