In support of non proprietary device upload standards.

From: Alessandro Forghieri <Alessandro.Forghieri@think3.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:36:59 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

I am sending this letter to let you know that as a developer and an
interested party in web standards development, I am very much in support of
the proposed device upload standard, as put forward in

Best regards,
	Alessandro Forghieri
	Product Manger
	Think3, Inc.
Views expressed in this message represent personal opinions and do not,
implicitely or otherwise, represent the position of Think3, Inc.