From: by way of Alan Kotok <o.drammeh@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:29:30 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org
Cc: Oko Drammeh <o.drammeh@wanadoo.nl>
Now, I've been confused before, but this one has my head spinning. I
only have a simple suggestion, that I think should really be added to
the standard HTML set of commands. and there is absolutely no link for
suggestions, or any mention of where I should do this instead. os I'm
just mailing it to you. if I can only suggest new things as a member,
then I want more information on whether this is possible as a normal

the suggestion was: make a new command that creates an email message and
optionally automatically sends it too, in a format much like this one :

<a mref="to address" cc="cc addresses" reply="reply-to address"
subject="subject" body="message body" autosend=yes/no> link text </a>

Mike Kamermans