Re: inline CSS - Argument for

From: Albert Lunde <Albert-Lunde@nwu.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 7:34:45 CST
To: www-html@w3.org
> 1.) Email. Note that there is no way to attach an external stylesheet to
> an email short of uploading it to one's personal webspace account (if
> one has such an account). That option is ruled out.

I think it's possible to send a message as MIME Multipart, and use
a specific convention to link to items within the multipart
message. This also applies to things like inline images.

I don't know how widely the recommendations of the RFCs about
sending HTML via e-mail have actually been implemented, but there
are specs that may apply.

Also, it sounds like <STYLE> is still allowed, which is a form
of "inline" CSS.

--
    Albert Lunde                      Albert-Lunde@nwu.edu