Re: Ok, here's my suggestion...

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:29:15 -0800
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
Well, granted, it sounds like a good idea, although it sounds to me to be
something that CSS should handle in the future (i.e. any ideas that get
submitted now).

I mean, that's just from my understanding of the situation, so please
forgive me if I'm incorrect... but CSS already has things like this:

a:link
a:active
a:visited
a:hover

So, I suppose would you'd like to see is something like this in CSS

a:here

or something like that.

I'd forward this to the www-style list, but I keep hearing most of them are
subscribed to this list also, and don't like receiving two copies of the
same email. www-style would be the place to discuss this, though...

Speaking only for my own tiny self, and not anyone else (translation: I
might be wrong!) :)

Daniel