A MUSIC SITE .....

From: <ravikiran@iiit.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 05:09:13 +0400 (RET)
To: www-html@w3.org

Hello Webmasters,

                   I have recently joined the mailing-list.I wish to make
a webpage purely for music.while I have the basic framework in mind(I can
write HTML code till the frames part),I would like to know if there is
any site or documentation to create such a site.My basic requirements are

1) REALPLAYER capabilities.(Live Audio)

2) Support to various MP3 players(Winamp,Sonique,XMMS,Realplayer).

I would be grateful if anyone could help me in this regard.