Re: regular expressions for CGI input/env

From: Jukka Korpela <Jukka.Korpela@hut.fi>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 22:07:25 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org
On Sat, 30 Dec 2000 05:31:30 -0200, you wrote:

>I need to generate the output, so, i need to known all the caracters
>encodable!

Then please consult the relevant specifications. The www-html list is
_not_, repeat _not_, a helpdesk or a forum for discussing people's
problems with HTML authoring. Please check the description of any
mailing list before posting to it.

>One more last thing: can some here point to a source of documentation
>for multipart form, cause i need to upload files from client
>workstation.

Ditto.

Well, it's Christmas time, so I give you two relevant pointers, but
you're expected to ask questions like this in other forums, such as
comp.infosystems.www.authoring newsgroups.

On URL encoding: http://www.hut.fi/u/jkorpela/HTML3.2/3.5.html#urlenc
On file submission: http://www.hut.fi/u/jkorpela/forms/file.html
--