Re: XHTML Invalidity / WML2 / New XHTML 1.1 Attribute

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:35:25 -0000
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Cc: "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>
> Each day for several decades he did a little bit and it
> became something incredible.

Aha!

> The key is a little bit of *doing* every day. You, e.g. already
> have a plan and there's a lot of "found materials" about that
> will fill in the needfuls. DIAP.net can be updated as you find
> more pieces.

Occasionally, though, someone needs to make a few large strides in order to
get over the obastacles...
I don't have a plan, no-one really does, but I find something new every day
to do, to try to get the SW moving. I just keep thiking, if everything was
stored as information, pure information, it would be up to the user as to
how it is rendered...

> Me: I know you can do it. A certain amount of analysis is needed
> and of course you have to talk about it but the synthesis/analysis
> ratio should be > 10 - IMHO

Yes! What advise would you give to the list members of www-html (the ones
that care)? In other words, I use a bit of HTML for my sites, what else can
I do? How can I make the architecture of the Web more solid?

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://www.mysterylights.com/sbp/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ [ERT/GL/PF]
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.