Re: XHTML Invalidity / WML2 / New XHTML 1.1 Attribute

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:39:26 -0000
To: <www-html@w3.org>, "William Loughborough" <love26@gorge.net>
> > Can you imagine a decent interface to the Seamntic Web? [...]
>
> Yes.
> So apparently can you.
> Look up Simon Rodia and you'll see how to do it.

"Simon Rodia created a complex of towers that rose over one hundred feet
tall. Composed of structural steel rods and circular hoops connected by
spokes, the towers incorporate a sparkling mosaic of found materials
including pottery, seashells, and glass." -
http://www.greatbuildings.com/architects/Simon_Rodia.html

I'm not sure what the link from real architecture to Web architecture is
'though...unless you mean a kaliedescope of information.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://www.mysterylights.com/sbp/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ [ERT/GL/PF]
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.