Re: XHTML Invalidity / WML2 / New XHTML 1.1 Attribute

At 11:49 AM 12/12/00 +0000, Sean B. Palmer wrote:
>I am at least going to try to make Schemas and RDF more accessible to
>programmers.

You said it. The only problem I have with it is that it should be
accessible to "people" and not *just* to the "subsetof" called
"programmers". Just as Aaron is beset by principals/administrators/teachers
and other lowlifes, we are held captive by computer science graduates in
white lab coats speaking in tongues. My dream is that we can set us free.
As Huey Newton and them said "Power to the People!" so I say "Schemaker
Lives!" - at least in my dreams.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE