TYPE attribute of SCRIPT element in XHTML1.0 (Help needed!)

From: Baker, Thomas <Thomas.Baker@plc.cwplc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:39:07 -0000
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi guys,

I wonder if you can help me - what should I be putting in the required
attribute type in my script elements?  The files referenced are plain text
containing JavaScript only.  Is there some equivalent of text/html like
text/js?  Where are these types defined?

Thanks very much,

---
"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you
kill them."