Re: html and dreamweaver

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhbnc.Ac.Uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:23:30 +0000
To: Dave J Woolley <david.woolley@bts.co.uk>
CC: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>
Yes, I take Dave's point; I was following the
apparent intent of the original posting which had
the words  "select the text" :  I was thinking of
selecting a stretch of text from a document
that already had the relevant high-level (instrinsic, HTML)
tags and adding semantics to a stretch of text that was not
otherwise marked/delimited.

** Phil.
--------

--