RE: html and Dreamweaver

Allaire Homesite.....stick with version 4.01, newer versions can be a little
buggy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joyce Taylor [mailto:jtaylor@taymade.com]
Sent: Monday, 11 December 2000 2:07 PM
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: html and dreamweaver

Frank Tobin wrote:  "Lastly, of course, who would use soemthing as simple as
notepad or wordpad
when they could be using a powerful "editor" such as X/Emacs :)"

*Smile* Me.  I cannot afford to buy Dreamweaver just to try it out (nor
would I buy something just to try it) and I have seen some sites designed by
Dreamweaver and I am perfectly happy using my notepad. I am still learning
as I am sure any web designer who takes his or her work seriously.  One day,
well we can always hope the "perfect editor" will be developed.  But til
then, I say do it the way you are most comfortable with as long as it
produces accessible code.

IMHFO,

Joyce

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.