Re: html and dreamweaver

From: Frank Tobin <ftobin@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:33:50 -0600 (CST)
To: Marcelo Perrone <mclist@terra.com.br>
cc: www-html@w3.org
Marcelo Perrone, at 17:28 -0300 on Wed, 6 Dec 2000, wrote:

    What do you guys think about that? Is there any w3 issue on
    not-hand-coding-html?

This is totally off the top of my head, but I would think that the W3
would actually recommend using a good HTML editor, as a good editor will
help the user generate valid HTML, and help the user choose the
appropriate elements to semanticize some data.

--
Frank Tobin		http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/