Re: Idea for feature: a <NEXTPAGE> tag to indicate natural next page

From: Sean Palmer <sean_b_palmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 09:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
To: eguendel@uwaterloo.ca
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Hi there,
I thought I'd better reply, because no-one else will;
this list kind of grinds to a halt on weekends (prove
me wrong!!!).
I see what you're getting at. It draws great
parallells to me asking for a comment attribute. You
know, you can create a shorcut key for widely used
links:-
For example with this code
In MS Windows you press ctrl & n or alt & n and it
will take you to the next page.
You could use the comment thingy to mark it up as a
util:comment="Next Page">Next Page</a>
Still, all of this will become irrelevent with XLink
anyway.
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
WAP Tech Info - http://www.waptechinfo.com/