Re: Keep the font tag

From: Mr. J Michael Cates <jmcates@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:06:37 -0700
To: "W3C-HTML" <www-html@w3.org>
As with any evolving system I think that some thing need to stay and others
need to go. In my experience the use of the FONT tag has been over used in
HTML Coding. I rather see the implementation of further support of CSS
across the board as it is far easier to get uniform appearance and control
without the need to lag the document full of unnecessary tags.

color="color"> each time you need to define an area.

IMHO

Mr. Cates
jmcates@worldnet.att.net
Internet Community Consultant

City Conference Crew - Talk City Inc
Boards/News Coordinator - College Connection