RE: Add timeouts for security to HTML

I agree about stale data in cache being a privacy/security risk, though I'm
not sure how it differs from any other sensitive user data; perhaps because
user's are often unaware of the cache?  However, in any event, system access
should be secured by password (at least).  For shared systems, some browsers
can be configured to flush the browser cache on exit (or this can be done in
a logon script).  I think leaving stale data on the screen is likewise a
more general problem, typically addressed by password-protected screen
savers.  Just my 2 cents worth...

-- Chris