Attaching values

From: Kirk Ruff <marvel@datacruz.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:59:22 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org
	I think it might help the development of forms if you were able to attack
specific values to a button. For example, I have 3 submit buttons in 1
form. Each submits to the same page of course, and I would like to send
only 3 values with each button. All the values are different though. Say I
have 3 text boxes below each button, making 9 text boxes, but I only want
the 3 values below the button passed rather than all 9.
	Am I incorrect in saying that I can't due this already? Or is this just a
wishful idea only I possess? Thanks for your time.

-Kirk