Re: Form POST Problem

From: Frank Boumphrey <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 23:35:32 -0400
To: "Cheun N Chong" <cnc99r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, <www-html@w3.org>
Hi Cheun,

you are posting to a CGI program, and what it will accept or not accept is
up to the program! Obviously the guestbook.cgi will only accept query
strings. Try sending it by the GET method. If the CGI program still chokes,
have a word with your ISP. If you absolutely must use the POST method find
another program or ISP.

Frank