Various values for the "lang" attribute as used with the Q element

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@zotgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:01:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-html@w3.org
I've been testing implementation of the Q element in WinIE5.5 and Netscape
6.0b1 ......realizing that I can't build an accurate enough test until I
determine the methods for handling quotations, both normal and inline.

Any suggestions for references?

I have a list of character entities that are associated with quotations as
well.....perhaps determining which languages those go with are a start.

Where are the linguists when you need them?

My test is at:
B.K. DeLong
Research Lead
ZOT Group