[www-html] <none>

From: Matthew Idso <MatthewI@soma.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:17:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>
When I try to display the following sample from your page in IE5 I get the
error below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <title>Virtual Library</title>
The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style
sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh
<javascript:location.reload()> button, or try again later.   Error while
parsing entity 'lt'. A declaration was not closed. Line 1, Position 1

What is going on?

Matt Idso
Quality Assurance Tester