RE: standards

From: Ann Navarro <ann@webgeek.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 11:27:17 -0400
To: <www-html@w3.org>

>Ann Navarro said:

>FTR: Tim Berners-Lee himself is a staunch supporter of the ability to map
namespaces to >schemas. Even though the idea isn't universally popular, it
is highly practical, which should win->out in the end.

ObDisclaimer:

Of course, I do not pretend to speak for Tim, nor in an official capacity
for any group or person other than myself.

My observations are my own, and as subject to the same vagaries of
interpretation and assumption as anyone else's.

Ann

---

Author of Effective Web Design: Master the Essentials
Coming in September --- Mastering XML

Founder, WebGeek Communications            http://www.webgeek.com
Vice President-Finance, HTML Writers Guild http://www.hwg.org
Director, HWG Online Education             http://www.hwg.org/services/classes