Re: Abbreviations and Acronyms

	Greetings!

	I must agree with Kjetil, in portuguese: "WWW" is considered an
acronym and _not_ an abbreviation like "spec" from "specification".

	We really distinguish the acronyms (the first letters or syllables of
two or more words) from abbreviations (one or more letters in substitution of
a word or expression), so I think that the spec. of the HTML needs a few
changes here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/text.html#edef-ABBR

			Bem haja,
				NunoACHenriques