Re: XHTML

At 05:25 PM 11/28/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Just go to any engineering society or standards association and see
>what kind of HTML they use (junk basically) and you can extrapolate
>what will happen. If even these people don't care, no one will care.
>I don't expect things to change with XML/XHTML. Changing standards
>isn't a solution; the correct solution is education.

Even so, a German company released a new product today that contains an
XHTML tool that checks for valid and well-formed XML/XHTML.

Check it out:
http://www.mozquito.org
http://news.excite.com/news/bw/991130/stack-overflow
--
B.K. DeLong                203 Washington St
bkdelong@pobox.com  Salem, MA 01970

*NOTE NEW ADDRESS*