RE: No specification for querystrings and fragment identifiers

> From:	Dave  J Woolley [SMTP:DJW@bts.co.uk]
>
> 	section 2.4 doesn't imply that &uot; gets
> 	turned into " - the fact that it might is one reason
> 	why I think it is unsafe) in CDATA attributes in XML.

	Actually, my original comment was that section
	2.4 doesn't include &, so this case is
	not possible.  Having section 2.4 add to, rather
	than restate 3.3 would just result in " etc.
	being parsed earlier, but with no obvious change
	in the net semantics.  I definitely think this
	bit of 2.4 causes unnecessary confusion.