Re: Licensed GIF software for Web use ?

I suppose Adobe Photoshop and other commercial software would
be safe, for now.

I will take the paranoid approach and assume that Unisys will
change their word in another three days; I'll not GIF for web.

[...]

--
Ambrose Li                   <ai337@freenet.toronto.on.ca>
                              http://www.interlog.com/~acli/