Re: Licensed GIF software for Web use ?

From: Ambrose Li <acli@acli.interlog.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 18:18:48 -0500 (EST)
To: Andrew Daviel <advax@triumf.ca>
Cc: WWW-HTML List <www-html@w3.org>
I suppose Adobe Photoshop and other commercial software would
be safe, for now.

I will take the paranoid approach and assume that Unisys will
change their word in another three days; I'll not GIF for web.

[...]

--
Ambrose Li                   <ai337@freenet.toronto.on.ca>
                              http://www.interlog.com/~acli/