Re: how to make a bar between rows?

From: Aditya Hermawan <aditya@sby.globalinfo.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:49:39 +0700
To: Sue Sims <sue@css.nu>
CC: W3HTML <www-html@w3.org>
Sue Sims wrote:

> >Anybody know how to make a horizontal bar with a specified color between
> >two rows, like this example?
>
> For CSS aware browsers:

> .navbar {border-top: 2px blue solid; border-top-width: 2px;
> border-color: blue; width: 30%;}
>
> The declaration includes workaround rules for a specific CSS broken
> browser.
> --
> Sue Sims <sue@css.nu>
> CSS Pointers Group
> <URI:http://css.nu/>

Thank you for the responses. In my last letter 'how to make a bar..(2)'
I mentioned the register.com website. I check the page source again and
the bar was just actually a simple row & column with a blank gif inside
it. I was just becoming a fool for not seeing that part. Sorry to make
you read my last useful letter.
<no need to reply to this message>

Aditya Hermawan

p.s.: I try this css script. On IE4 it looks good but on NS4 the line is
stretching or shrinking depend on the word's length.