Re: HTML TAGS

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, craig moran wrote:
>I realize I'm bringing up another subject here, but does anyone know of
>any way to make multiple selections on a list box (also known as
>multiple-select box) without using a mouse?  I've researched and
>consulted, but to no avail.  This is very important to me, because one
>of my goals as web master is ensuring that our site be ADA-compliant.  I
>would appreciate any help whatsoever.  Thank you.
>
>Craig Moran
>Department of Labor
>
>Hammer Christian wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> What HTML TAG'S can the Netscape Navigator 4.51?
>>
>> Send me please a list of them!
>>
>> Thanks
>> mit freundlichen Grüßen
>>
>> Christian Hammer/EDV
>> Schenker-BTL AG
>> Innsbruck

You have to select the first item with the arrow keys. Then you push [SHIFT]
and use the arrow keys to select a block. When you have finished the first
block you must hold [CTRL] and use the arrow keys to select the next item.
After that you have the choice: If you want to select a single item you simply
have to press [SPACE], a block is selected again by [SHIFT] + arrow keys. BUT
HOLD [CTRL]!

Martin Kiehn <mkiehn@jcsbs.lanobis.de>