Re: XHTML

From: Inanis Brooke <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:00:35 -0800
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
|For the sake of readability, by humans, let the XHTML elements be all caps.

Seriously, we've already been over this at least one hundred times. We can
use computer programs to make our jobs easier, 'nuff said.

A more important question will be regarding the future of HTML. Will there
be an HTML 5.0, or for the record, will HTML 4 (or possibly and HTML4.x) be
the final revised recommendation, to be completely replaced by XML?

Daniel [inanis (edf)]