Re: Search Engines

sure there is plenty of them out there... not sure if this is what you
want,
but i have written something similar (although i don't use it for
searching purposes)
but you can find it at http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~simran/utils/

its called webangel!

You can also find hundreds of programs that do what you want off
http://www.perl.com/

--
Simran Gambhir
NBD, Fairfax