XHTML

From: Robert Betz <betz@bmi.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 17:33:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-html@w3.org>
I, like other people in the web design bussiness are very interested
in new, and more advanced languanges.  When tabbing through your
site I've noticed you aproach these languanges from a very technical
view, which is good.  However, it would be benifitial for your causes to
supply more information on exactly when, how, and why the normal
web-designer will be needing to use this.  A simple list of software
supporting the described languange (in this case XHTML), and formal
or comprehensive sources for learning their use would be very benifitial.
  Thank you for your time,
        Joseph Betz