Subject:    <BUTTON> tag
Author: <www-html@w3.org>
Date:       29/07/99 21:12

Hello,
I want to ask what is the meaning and the use of the <BUTTON> tag? What
is the difference between it with <INPUT TYPE="submit">, can it be used
with <A HREF=...>? If it only to be used with forms that directed to a
server side program, why was it made, why not just use the old
<INPUT TYPE="submit"> tag?

[ Aditya Hermawan ]

  .~.
  /V\      The Funny Penguin, Linux Guide and Resources
 // \\          http://funguin.webprovider.com
 ^^-^^