Re: The Death of Html

From: <DBollella@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:53:36 EDT
To: david@heroes.force9.co.uk, www-html@w3.org
HTML will never die, (I hope). There will always be a need to understand
HTML. It may not be practical to code pages in a text editor, when WYSIWYG
editors get more and more powerful, but it is always nice to edit small
portions of the code when necessary. I also believe that there are still
quite a few people using older browser versions. Versions that do not support
DHTML.  HTML is limited in some ways, yet it can also be very powerful. I
hope it doesn't go away.