Re: The Death of Html

From: Daniel Cassar <illusion@gulf.net.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:01:37 +0930
To: "w3c html" <www-html@w3.org>
As long as your everyday person can get room for a homepage I think there
will always be a need for a simple web code.

There are just to many people around today who only know HTML and as more
and more people get net access more and more people will want to have there
own webpage.

Not everyone wants to master creating a webpage there are probably millions
of sites out there made by people who only know HTML and have no interest in
mastering a more complicated language.

While I do realise there is already a overload of information on the net
(most of it being no use to you) I don't think the net should be restricted
to business who can afford to pay someone thousands of dolars just to have a
site.

Just my opinion...
Daniel

-- Don't let school interfere with your education