Images (width & height)

From: Daniel Cassar <illusion@gulf.net.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:42:27 +0930
To: "w3c html" <www-html@w3.org>
I have a homepage with lots of bullets... These pictures are only small but
in a effort to speed up that page I decided to go through and include a
width and height to all of these bullets... Unfortunately this ended up
makeing my page take 2-3 more seconds to load...

While it is 'good' programing structure to have width and height on your
images I would advise people that they 'probably' don't need to bother
including this on small images.