Re: XHTML

From: Nir Dagan <nir@nirdagan.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:22:46 +0300 (Israel Daylight Time)
To: Alan Richmond <alan@encyclozine.com>
cc: George Lund <george@lundboox.demon.co.uk>, www-html@w3.org
Another cost that may be saved with XML is the ability to parse
(some) documents without a DTD. Retreiving a DTD across the
internet and parsing it constitutes considerable bandwith,
processing, and display time costs.

regards,
Nir Dagan

http://www.nirdagan.com
mailto:nir@nirdagan.com
tel:+972-2-588-3143

"There is nothing quite so practical as a good theory."
-- A. Einstein