Re: Death of HTML

From: Brian Pomeroy <lunar@voicenet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 14:30:33 -0400
To: "Ankit Fadia" <ankit@bol.net.in>, <www-html@w3.org>
IMHO, these other technologies will complement HTML -- not replace it.  I
remember several years ago, when everyone thought Java and VRML would
replace HTML.  While these have their place, HTML will remain popular simply
because of its ease of use and its installed base.

Brian Pomeroy
lunar@voicenet.com * pomeroy@email.chop.edu
Webmaster
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia