Re: APOLOGY

From: Iain Wilkie Logan <iainlogan@enterprise.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 12:30:51 +0100 (BST)
To: Ankit Fadia <ankit@bol.net.in>, www-html@w3.org
On Sat 03 Jul, Ankit Fadia wrote:

Hello Ankit,

> OKAY I APOLOGISE.

[snip]

> SORRY ANKIT FADIA

Accepted. You will find many places to discuss web-related topics such as
Javascript in the 'comp.infosystems.www.authoring' newsgroup heirarchy. If
you have not used Usenet newsgroups before, may I suggest that you first
subscribe to 'news.announce.newusers' which will help you to find out how it
all works.

> P.S. STOP WRITING LETTERS SAYING THAT I SEND HTML MAILS.I NEVER DO IT.

It is clear that Microsoft Outlook Express is doing it for you without your
knowledge or consent and needs to be configured properly - an HTML version
was actually attached to your apology!

Please follow the setting up instructions for OE that I posted here
yesterday, and all will be well.

Good luck!

All the best,

Iain

--

Iain Logan, Langholm, Dumfriesshire - Chartered Transport Consultant
<http://homepages.enterprise.net/iainlogan/>