RE: Vbscript

From: Nathan Zaetta <nzaetta@brw.fairfax.com.au>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 13:40:18 +1000
To: "'Ankit Fadia'" <ankit@bol.net.in>, "sgambhir@web.fairfax.com.au" <sgambhir@web.fairfax.com.au>
Cc: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>
Vbscript is great in some ways, a tad clunky and slow in others.
Do you really need to know VBscript?
There's certainly no harm in knowing it, asking different people their
opinion you'll get varied answers, the best thing to do is give it a go and
decide which languague you think gets your job done the best.

On Friday, July 02, 1999 6:58 PM, Ankit Fadia [SMTP:ankit@bol.net.in]
wrote:
> HI
> I recently bought a Active Server Pages Book.The Book Contains scripting
in Vbscript only.I really have mastered JavaScript 1.3Do I really need to
know VBscript?Is it worth it?MY opinion is that VBSCRIPT is just not good.