Search engines

From: Iztok Polanic <ssdipola@guest.arnes.si>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:23:35 +0100 (CET)
To: WWW HTML <www-html@w3.org>
Hello !!!

This doesn't have anything to do with www tags, but I really need this.
Can somebody point me to a site where I can register with multiple search
engines?
Thanks, but please don't flame me! (Answers to private email)

								Bye.

                                          //////
      xxxxxx                             ( o o )
      xx  xx           |           From: Iztok Polanic           |
       xxxx            |  E-mail: Iztok.Polanic1@guest.arnes.si  |
      xx  xx           |      WWW: http://kotzi.home.ml.org      |
     xx    xx          |            http://www.intering.si       |