Re: FORM FIELDS & ENTER (SUBMIT)

> Em 25 Jan 99 as 9:41, voce escreveu (On 25 Jan 99 at 9:41 you wrote) :

> At 4:54a -0800 01/25/99, JOSE ADRIANO BALTIERI wrote:
> >         I'm not quite sure but I think this has been asked before...
> >
> >         Anyway, here it goes again :
>
> This is not a how-to mailing list, regardless of whether the question
> has been asked before or not. ;)

  Sorry to be unconvenient again. Fortunatelly this may be the last time...

  Would someone point me where I can find a good "how-to" HTML mailing list ?

  TIA !

                                Obrigado/Thanks a lot,

                                Jose Adriano Baltieri
                                Analista de Sistemas
                                CPD - CENTRO
                                UNIMEP - Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba
                                PIRACICABA - SP - BRASIL
                                Fone : (019) 430-1884 (english spoken)
                                Fax  : (019) 430-1898