Turkish characters in HTML-code

From: Rim Beckers <rbi@cuci.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 04:49:06 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org
I have a problem with finding the good code for some characters of the
Turkish language-text. Normaly I use some code like this: &#233;

But some characters from the turkish language are not there. The
character i without a dot, g with a turned roof, S with a mark (,) among
it and the same with te lower-case character s. These are the characters
who are not avaible in the mentioned code.

Can you tell me if there is such a code, or not.
Greatings,
Rim Beckers.