Re: iframes for netscape

At 03:20 PM 1/18/99 -0500, Aaron Kores wrote:
>Can anyone give me a hint as to whether or not Netscape supports the
><iframe> attribute? I'm having trouble implementing this for Netscape
>browsers. Thanks,

= Iframe, know as Floating Frames are extremely powerful as an interface
tool, but unfortunately, not well supported. Much like CSS, floating frames
were initiated by Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser and have been
Internet Explorer-centric ever since. So. although they are really usefull
from a design standpoint, the pratical nature of their use is limited.

here is the iframe syntax

<iframe>
</iframe>
withing the iframe tags, a <frame> tag is required.

<frame>

The bare-bones result look like this:

<iframe>
<frame>