SV: Automatic switch between browse and edit

The 2 mode idea is good, but please let the user always be sure of which
mode (s)he is in. Failure to do this makes vi catastrophical for new
users.

Rafael Amen
Institutet för Verkstadsteknisk Forskning  Tel: +46 31 706 6155
Argongatan 30                                                   Fax: +46
31 27 61 30
SE-431 53 Mölndal
mailto:rafael.amen@ivf.se