onLoad & IE

From: nihil <nihil@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:44:56 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org
Sorry to be off topic, but I saw a message this week from someone having
a problem auto loading a frame in IE with the onLoad event handler.

The problem being that IE caches the document, so when attempting to
load the frame a second time, it doesn't recognize the event. I believe
his solution was to assign name/value pairs. I tried this, but with no
sucess.

If you're out there, could you help? Or does anyone know a solution?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nihil

PS Been following the topic of browser standardization org. and believe
it would make life grand.