Re: hide html source code?

From: dreamwvr <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:44:10 -0700
To: Bernardo Garcia Arias-Salgado <BerHnIe@teknoland.es>, Tony Truong <tltruong@yahoo.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
  there was a product i saw a long time ago that was offered by a site
that did this. How??? were not sure but if you do a search for
web security you might find it... Also try 'hiding html code'
I really can't remember as it was a 6 and 1.5 the other scenario for
me. How many can say that they did not learn from example???
At 11:54 AM 1/12/99 +0100, Bernardo Garcia Arias-Salgado wrote:
>> do any of you know if it is possible to hide
>> the html code from the user??  thanks
>  You can't hide html code, but you can use another features like server side
>javascript, or ASP, depending on the server you're using, to hide the real
>| Bernardo Garcia Arias-Salgado      |
>|   Teknoland I+D                    |
>|   mailto:bernie@teknoland.es       |
>| Aunque parezca de cajon, las opiniones expresadas son |
>| personales y no representan la opinion de la empresa. |
Reuters, London, February 29, 1998:
Scientists have announced discovering a meteorite which will strike the
earth in March, 2028.  Millions of UNIX coders expressed relief for being
spared the UNIX epoch "crisis" of 2038.

Featuring Website Development and Web Strategies of a TOP Developer
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html> <mailto:dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
"As Unique as the Company You Keep."        "===0 PGP Key Available